WordPress is a robust content management system (CMS) that can be used for designing different types of websites.
But, What kind of websites can be developed by WordPress?
1. Business Websites
You can use WordPress to design your company’s website. Whether your company is large or small, WordPress can help you create a well-developed online presence.
WordPress is powerful enough for creating professional-looking business websites. Also, it is really flexible, and you can customize your website in the easiest way.
2. Online Shops (E-commerce Websites)
You can run your e-commerce website in WordPress easily, thanks to Woocommerce. Wocommerce is a powerful plugin that helps you to create and manage your online shop.
There are a lot of significant advantages to using Woocommerce as your e-commerce website platform:
- Developing and managing your shop is really straightforward.
- There are many built-in features in Woocommerce that can be quite helpful in an online shop.
- It is suitable for both small and large-scale shops with different numbers of products.
- It can be used for various products, from physical products to downloadable ones.
- Its order management system is straightforward and easy to use.
3. News and Magazine Websites
WordPress was released as a blogging tool in 2003 and then evolved into a content management system.
Not only didn’t WordPress blogging components disappear, but also, they were improved, and a lot of features and possibilities were added to it.
4. Portfolio Websites
WordPress is the best option if you need a stunning way to showcase your previous work.
Many robust features in WordPress help you to represent your work professionally.
5. Online Community
You can design any types of online community you can imagine with WordPress.
It’s a great way to bring more search engine traffic to your website, and there are a lot of powerful WordPress plugins for designing such websites.
6. Online Courses
You can use WordPress to build an online learning platform. Many learning management systems plugins can help you with this purpose.
Thanks to WordPress power, you can sell online courses, give online certificates to your users, sell subscriptions, etc.